CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

avril lavigne-complicated

complicated.

uh huh lifes like this uh huh uh huh thats the way it is
lalalalala cause lifes like this
uh huh uh huh thats the way it is
chill out what you yelling for
lay back its all been done before
and if you could onlylet it be you will see
i like you the way you are
when we're driving in your car
and youre talking to me one on one
but youve become somebody else round everyone else
your wacthing your back like you cant relax
you trying to be cool you look like fool to me
tell me whyd you have go and make things so complicated
i see the way youre acting like youre somebody else gets frustrated
lifes like this you you fall and you crawl and you break and you take
what you get and you turn it into
honestly,you promise me im never gonna find you fake it
no no no you come over unannounced
dressed up like youre something else where you are aint
where its at you see your making me
laugh out,when you struck your pose
take off all your preppy clothes
you know youre not fooling anyone
when you become somebody round everyone else
youre watching your back like you cant relax
you trying to be cool you look like a fool to me
tell me whyd you have go and makes things so complicated
i see the way youre acting like youre somebody else gets me frustrated
lifes like this you you fall you crawl and you break and you take
what you get and you turn it into
honestly,you promise me im never find you fake it
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no ooh
(ulang chorus)
no no no

0 comments: