CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

sooo annoying

hi,this story started with me and when i woke up early in the morning. okay,i was so tired of sleeping so i went to the bathroom to take shower.After that,i brushed my teeth and combed my hair and started walking towards the kitchen door.And i was like kinda bored and went to my room and i was starting to open the computer.When i did i typed my favourite game "girlsense"and typed my password but it said."user was not found.please check that the netname or password you entered is correct"and when i tried again it says the same thing.my face began turning red with anger.so i closed the computer and began to whisper."stupid little thing i just signed in yesterday.it was not meant to be like this."

0 comments: